|Low Cost Spay/Neuter Options Available to All
- Pet Population Patrol
A mobile clinic-every other month at Pittsboro Feed and Seed located 1103 East St. (Hwy 64), Pittsboro
Extra $15 in-heat, Pregnant, chryptorchid
Includes surgery, exam, rabies and distemper vaccines
- Spay Neuter Assistance Program
(SNAP-NC) 919-783-SNAP (7627)
A mobile clinic—every other month at the Chatham County Animal Shelter
Extra $15-20 for cats/$30-45 for dogs for in heat, pregnant.
Includes surgery, rabies and distemper vaccines
- Spay Neuter Veterinary Clinic of the Sandhills
5071 U.S. Hwy #1, Vass, NC
$55 basic spay/neuter
$35 cat neuter
- Many vet clinics in Chatham offer discount days and weeks where low cost surgeries are available to all. Call your vet for more information.
|If You Are Low on Income
- Chatham Animal Rescue & Education, Inc.
$20 for eligible applicants.
Subsidized by Lillie's Fund for qualifying Chatham County residents.
- Chatham County Animal Shelter
542-7203 Ask for Krista or Ginny
$20 for eligible applicants
A county funded program of low cost spay/neuter for qualifying Chatham County residents.
- P.A.L.S. (Prevent Another Litter Subsidized) Program of SNAP-NC
(Allow 1-2 weeks for processing. Payment in cash is required at time of surgery.)
- The $20 FIX of Animalkind
(Available to residents of Orange, Wake, Durham, Person or Caswell counties)
If you live outside Chatham County contact Animalkind or call SPAY-NC HELPLINE AT 1-888-NC-FIX-EM (1-888-623-4936) for spay/neuter options near you.